Loud Music in Restaurant OWWWWWWW

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TeaBisqit, Oct 8, 2009.

1. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I went out with a friend to Pizza Hut tonight. First time all week I was able to go out at all. And while we were eating, they had this loud music blaring away to where we had to shout to be heard throughout dinner. It was awful. And it wasn't like anyone was putting money in the jukebox machine, no one was. It must be on a timer. We were dying. And it really hurt cause I have the sound sensitivity. I wish restaurants didn't do that. Some of us really cannot take the noise. And my head hurts now and I'm sure it was from that. It's getting to the point where I never want to go out to dinner anymore because if it's not one thing, it's another. The other places we've been to over the months, they are usually mopping the floors with some awful smelling chemicals while we're trying to eat and I get sick from the smell of it.

The pizza was good, though. Even if my acid reflux is now acting up as usual.
  2. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

Loud noise makes me ANGRY. I try to explain to my husband that it hurts but he just doesnt get it!

Oh I could poke someone's eyes out when my surroundings are loud!!!
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I have the same problems too in stores & restaurants. A restuarant told me their music is programmed with their home office and can't be altered--that sounded like a crock...

My husband doesn't "get" the sound issue very well--it is a constant battle.