Lounge #132 Now Open

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Again you helped me out Diane.It is exhausting enough to post once I hate when I lose what I wrote.Seems to happen on the laptop on the lanai maybe the Kindle is not so bad afterall.
  2. jole

jole Member

Mikie, if I catch you before you leave, have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it. Am amazed at all the cleaning you got done before you left. I think those shots must have done wonders for you, and am so happy they did!

Pam, it's great to hear from you. Sounds like you're getting to do some fun things there, and can imagine how much you enjoy your 'you' time also!

Leah, I sure wish you could feel well enough to be out and around more. I know life is what it is, but would give anything if you could have the stamina to get to do some fun things.

Diane, love your visits with us, and feel I'm getting to know you much better.

Rock, Barry.....hi guys! Hope things are going well for you.

My one DD/kids are here! Tomorrow she's going to help me clean, and Wed. we'll be doing as much of the cooking as possible. Thinking about doing the turkey on Wed. just to get the bones, etc. out of the way. With 22 people I really dislike that last minute stuff with everyone wandering in and out of the kitchen. My kitchen is a strange configuration and seems like I'm always asking someone to move so I can get to the pantry, and I feel rude having to ask. Would love having them hang out in the kitchen with me (and whomever is helping), if it were nice and modern.

That's everything here in a nutshell. Had to abandon the DD/kids and lay down for awhile this afternoon. I just hit a brick wall for some reason......seems like there's more of those walls around lately...lol.

If I'm not on tomorrow, hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. I know we all have a lot to be thankful for, even though there are days we doubt it. Love each of you dear friends.......hugs