Loungers #31 All Lay Abouts and Lookers Included.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spacee, Mar 29, 2010.

1. spacee

spacee Member

Ok, I hate to do this to you...

Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes,
    Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes
    Oh, Eyes and Ears and Mouth and Nose
    Head and Shoulder, Knees and Toes.

I can't get it out of my head so I thought I would recruit some fellow tuners.

There are some unread (possibly) posts on #30 you want want to miss.

Off to see what is in the fridge for lunch....

Love To ALL!!

[This Message was Edited on 03/29/2010]
  2. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Finally got to sleep sometime after 3:30 this morning. Woke up again with the vertigo and went right back to sleep until about 11-ish. My DH has called the doc (actually the NP @ my rheumy's office) but we haven't heard back yet. If anyone can help me - she can.

I think that I've come to the conslusion that I'm just going to be a night owl for a while. Guess I'll deal with it and just try to get stuff done instead feeling sorry for myself.

Pam - ever since I read about your dueling dinners a few days ago, I've been meaning to give you this idea. Just keep a package of Oreos hidden on your side of the bed. Whenever things get ugly with who's going to make dinner, just grab a glass of milk and say, "OK, I'm going to bed." Just make sure get all of the chocolate stuff out from between your teeth before you get up again!

Spacee - thanks so much for the new tune to hum!! If we all get tired of that.........how about the theme from the "Beverly Hillbillies?!!" That one usually drives people crazy.

Rock - I had the same problem with the missing reply button for a while this morning also. That might be one of the reasons it looks like so many people are "lurking." No one can reply to a thread 'cause there's no reply button. Very frustrating because I usually have so many interesting things to say!

Well, think I'll sign off for the moment because my little head is beginning to hurt! More later y'all.

3. jole

jole Member

No, not a new occupation. Just that the weather was so wonderful yesterday and my energy level was up (and pain down) so I decided to do something. So I went out and hoed my flower bed...lol...lasted 5-10 minutes, which is really good for me!

No green growing yet, but the ground was damp and it was easier to do...and may stop some weeds in advance? Sore today though, but a good sore!

Jan, I have insomnia and don't sleep at night much either. Unfortunately, unless I do something in the basement I wake up hubby, so mostly I read or watch tv with the volume very low. I use to work nights, and still never got used to being up when it's time to sleep!

Spacee, Mares eat oats and does eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy....I'd eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

Love to all......Jole
  4. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

Spacee your song would be contagious if i could remember anything. My dh cooks out of self defense.

Rock Yes our little boy is clean and groomed. He is spoiled rotten but he is so cute. I am at home most the time and he makes a great companion. We picked him because bishons are hypoallergenic and our 11 y/o grandson is allergic. I'll be on the look out for your brdige partners.lol

Jan sorry about the vertigo that is just miserable. I hope you find help with sleep. That is so critical. Have you had a sleep study done? I did and it was eye opening. Not fun being hooked up like frankensteins bride. I woke up in the middle of the night screaming the f word. Very graceful huh.

The weather is wacky again now i can see a patch of blue ski. Been lazy all day. Hanging out
    with my dog.

Jole been hoing around again hmm

wishing ya all a great day.
  5. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

A rainy day for a neighbor, would you be mine?

Showers on and off all day long while the birds were singing. Spring showers. A cool 54 degrees. The only time I was out was to go to my mailbox. Speaking of which, I hear the post office is officially making the move to delivering mail 5 days a week instead of 6. What's the world coming to???

Insomnia is a terrible affliction, Jan. Vertigo is even worse. I get that periodically too. I take over-the-counter Bonine (for motion sickness), and it does seem to take the edge off the miserable spinning and off-balance sensations. Hope your doctor can help you with this.

Spacee, did you have any tornados nearby today? Heard FLA had two of them. Maybe near Jacksonville??

Rock, glad you are back on our thread where you belong. It's just not the same without you.

Jole, good to see you! I was wondering if you were having problems posting also. I'll bet it did you good to get out and hoe your garden, even if it's still early. I guess people here in my area are already planting peas and onions. Gardeners usually have these in around St. Patrick's Day. And, we did have some beautiful weather a week ago, so I guess folks planted.

It's supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny here by Thursday! I want to get out for some fresh air and sunshine. Yes!!

What's everyone cooking? I made some Steakums and gravy, and some mashed potatos from a box for my dinner. Had corn from a can. Sounds awful now that I put it in writing! haha.

Victoria, the light thingy is interesting. I might look up how to rig that up.

Hello to Pam, Pumkin, Barry, and anyone else I've overlooked.

Would you be my, could you be my, won't you be my neighbor? Bye neighbor:)

6. spacee

spacee Member

That is what I miss about our last house. I could walk right out the door, sit under a tree
    and pull weeds. It is one of my very fave things to do but haven't done it in 20 years or so.
    We have a teenie front yard. No room for a tree. Oh, I remembered. We don't want a tree near the house again because of the hurricanes/tornadoes. (No, tornadoes down this way)

I like to hear about ya'lls weeding and planting. I would say that it has worked out better that I had to avoid sun. No skin cancer yet!! Hopefully not ever. That's one doc I can scratch off the list. Of course, they do make hats and garden gloves.

Mares eat oats...too cute. I cannot even remember the Beverly Hill. theme song and I am trying to keep it out of my brain. I do have The Theme to the Dukes of Hazzard. I love it.

Fay, your weather that's coming is perfect. Time for our snowbirds to fly home!!

Ok, had my pigs done again (do live in Fla) and the little Vietnamese girl does the best job
    ever massaging my feet and calves. Really, I need to talk to her about attending massage school. She is so gentle. Then when I leave, she gives me a little hug. I like it but it makes
    me feel REALLY old.

Everyone has their Census thing right? It gets mailed back April 1. Just a reminder to be
    good citizens...grinning.

Oh Heavenly....hope, hope, hope you have a great appt in am. This is kinda an odd thing that I had forgotten. If I take a tiny bit of ritalin at 4pm and a little diet coke. I am more
    active (?) through the evening and then I sleep better. Otherwise, I am really sleepy and have to lie down for a hour in a dark room a 7pm and don't want to go to sleep til 2am.

Ok, enough of my ramblings.

Group Hug!!!! Love you all!!

7. victoria

victoria New Member

Just as long as it isn't Eddie Murphy's old SNL neighborhood LOL.... ooops, not gonna comment on Jole's post title neither!

I will say I did change around some plants from one pot to another, but no ho'in was involved!

People used to sing the Green Acres song to us this past year and make fun of us -
    because the only way we could talk to anyone via our US cellphones was to stand on the peak of the roof. Now that I have reliable internet, I use Skype! (We have MX cells, but haven't figured out how to set up the voicemail LOL and they don't ring inside the house either.)

I vote for the oreos & milk, but leave the cookie crumbs all over your PJs etc, hehehehe....
    Unless of course he's dining on nachos or frozen pizza...

Pumkin, you awakened screaming WHAT? Oh my, LOL, even my DH didn't do that.

On his sleep study, he awakened 80X and didn't deep sleep til 5 AM. I could've told them that!

AND/but the doctor was going to RX him something, but my DH asked an intelligent question. The Doc didn't know the answer and told my DH to go look it up on the internet because he knew more than the Doc did about the brain chemistry!!! (Yes, his insurance was still billed.... sheesh!)

My DH used to tell me to go ahead and do whatever if I couldn't sleep... til I went to Krogers at 11 PM and came home at 1 AM. All the dogs barked. Vociferously. That was the end of that ;)

DH has a new cough/sneeze/tickle in chest... never really went away from last month, now it has increased, fairly violent fits of sneezing/coughing. Maybe some of it's allergies?, tho that would be new. He doesn't feel 'sick', tho - but I still think it's a virus as every so often my throat tickles/is rough, and I take more of my supplement "fire-arms".

Nada nuevo aqui, just another boring sunny day LOL!

Good luck on your appointment HRN, glad you're doing better Jan; Rock, that's rare when YOU haven't heard a funny poem or limerick!

buenos noches!

(Spacee maybe you can text me some of that "bedhead", tho it sure looks like I've used some when I get up! Can't believe how long my hair's gotten in back, it's between my shoulder blades. But it's so thin, when I put it up, it looks like nada!)

8. spacee

spacee Member

Roses are red, violets are blue
    With Rock not here, it's boo hoo hoo hoo.

Lame. That's why we need Rock's professional witicisms.

Save us from ourselves Rock!!

Ok, Vic, will text you the Bed Head Shampoo...Then you will need the Bed Head Split End
    Fixer cause the poo dries your hair out so much it breaks off. These companies know their

I could go to Wally's World right now I am so awake and have had double xanax and a muffin and decaf tea. Sadly, have a morning hair appt to make. It will work out someway. Coffee, ritalin...something.

No Duke fans here. I wasn't til 3 years ago. It's called March Madness in the college basketball
    world, they have elimination games and get down to the sweet 16 and now they are down
    to the final four.

Watching the undergrads at a televised game is sort of interesting...one time. They stand and bobble up and down the entire game. I suppose to distract the other team with the constant

But I think most of you kids live in places that wouldn't be interested in March Madness.

Ah sleep that knits up the raveled sleeve of care. I think I will go try to nod off ...

9. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Good morning happy campers!

Jole - at least you can perform your new job laying down. I think that's a wonderful choice! (Sorry......too inappropriate so early in the morning?!!) Isn't spring a wonderful time of the year? When I walked the dog yesterday I saw some crocuses (crocii?!!) around a neighbor's tree. I just stood and stared at them for a while! :) My hubby and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and one of the bedrooms is his "office." Actually, it's more like a storage unit! So, I know what you mean about not having anyplace where you can make a little noise in the middle of the night. I'm so excited. Last night I took 2 Melatonin, and no Klonipin - and I woke up easily and early this morning and I am awake and alert. It feels great! Of course, I'll probably want a nap this afternoon, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

Pumpkinhead - I did have a sleep study done a few years ago. I was told I have very, very mild sleep apnea. No need for a c-pap. However, my husband does need the c-pap. Thank goodness! His snoring was enough to wake the dead! And he sleeps so much better now. As I mentioned above, I didn't take any Klonipin last night and I did not have any Vertigo this morning! Yay! I really don't think it's the Klonipin that caused the vertigo though, because I've been taking it for a while. Recent bloodwork shows that I have an infection going on somewhere (WBC count keeps going up). I'm wondering if maybe I have a small inner ear infection. I remember the Frankenstein's bride look! All that gunk in my hair, Yuck. But at least I didn't wake up screaming the naughty word!! You probably scared the heck out of the people watching you! Too funny.

Fay - I've forgotten where you live. I live in Western NY and we are also supposed to have some great weather by the end of the week. Possibly 80 degrees by Saturday! I can't wait. We have a teeny-tiny bit of garden space in front of our apartment and I can't wait to get out there and start getting rid of all the dead weeds and stuff. My daisies and lavender are already becoming green.

Spacee - does your "piggy person" have to look down upon you when she hugs you? If not....you're not too old yet. I remember always having to look up at my mom's face when I hugged her. Sadly, she has gotten shorter and I am now taller than her. And, according to my rheumy.....I have also lost about an inch in height. Of course he's wrong, but I won't tell that to his face!! :) I like your little ditty about Rock. I think that's very impressive for 4:30 in the morning! I hope you were able to get some more sleep.

Victoria - you made me smile with your Eddie Murphy comment. I used to love it when he did his Mr. Rogers imitation! Even visualizing it now makes me laugh. I love all of the stuff he used to do on SNL. One of my favorites was "Buhtwheat."

Green Acres is the place to be
    Farm living is the life for me
    ....can't remember the rest.......but thanks to Victoria I will be humming it all day! Probably will still be humming it later in the week when the weather is nice and I'm out ho-ing in the garden!

Thanks to all for your good wishes with my NP appointment this morning. I will give you a minute-by-minute replay when I get back. Everyone stay by your computers for the latest update!!

See ya - Jan
  10. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Lab called to tell me I have a spot of pneumonia on my lungs.Well that explains why I was so sick.Continue my new med and see the doc in a week.Maybe that's why my WBC count was up and showing inflammatory markers.Feeling better now and I kinda like being told to lay down and don't do anything by my family.

Oreos as a meal replacement yum that sounds like an excellent choice Jan thanks.

We're getting 70 weather here this week too.Cooking out on the grill for Easter.No company which will be a good thing for me this week.DH is taking a couple days of vaca to stretch out the holiday.

I'm getting antsy to get to traveling again as I lay here resting.DD and I are missing each other again.I'm super close to my two boys but my girl and I can talk nonstop and still have more to say.

Spacee funny you picked that little ditty.My GD sings it nonstop when her mom and I talk.They just learned it in daycare.

It's a small world after
    all,it's a small world after all....

Peg leg Pam(Thanks Rock)
  11. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Please take good care, Pam. Let your hubby take care of you for now. Okay?

You guys are so funny! Love the little songs and jingles. I think Beverly Hillbillies theme goes, "Listen to a story about a man named Jed. Poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed." Anyone know what comes next? I hit a blank!

Has anyone ever worn a sleep cap to bed? One of those satin thingys with elastic around the edges? Supposed to help keep your hair from messing up. I wonder how they work out.

Jan, I live in south/central PA. We are getting the same weather system as you. It's rainy and windy today. And too cool for me.

Later gators,
  12. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

Spacee 4:30am i hope you were able to go back to sleep.

Jan glad to hear you don't need a c pap. I am suppose to wear one but i don't because i rip it off at night. Hubby wears one it saved us from seperate bedrooms. Klonipin works great for
    my sleep. You were right when i said that bad word the attendent rushed into my room. She asked me if i was in pain and i said i don't know i was out of it. She probably showed the video to the rest of the staff. I can just see them laughing.

Fay thanks to you i can not get Mr Rogers neighborhood out of my head. Our older children used to watch him everyday.

Pam no wonder you have been so sick poor baby. Pnemonia is very serious. Hope you feel better soon. Get as much rest as you can.

Our grandaughter turned 9 y/o today. She is having a swimming party on Friday. She is so adorable.

Because of the economy we had to sell one of our cars. DH works on commission and it has been hard for him. At least i have disability. Now we share a car. It has been difficult for me. I used to have alot of friends until i got so sick. Now i get bored so easily.
    found a Fibro support group close to me. Think i will go this thursday. I have not tried a support group before. I hope to meet new friends that can relate. I hope they are as nice as this group.

My dh just called to tell me good news. We have a rental we have not been able to sell for
    over 2 yrs. The bank just approved a short sale Yippee. It should close in May what a relief.

Its another rainy day in paradise.

Big Hugs

13. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I posted here ten minutes ago, but no workee. Will try again.

Here's a riddle for ya: What's the first thing you know. My
    boss asked me that some years ago. Answer to follow (unless,
    of course, I forget).

I also have to remember that I have something on the stove.
    As he left for work this morning, Gordon said, "There's a
    cauliflower in the fridge in case you want to blacken something."

Good to see you again, Jole. Glad to hear you were able to
    do a bit of gardening. "Hoe" is popular in crosswords.

"Mairzy doats and Dozy Doats" was popular when I was a
    kid. I think the composer was the same guy who wrote "Silver
    Bells" and "Che Sera Sera". Won 2 or 3 Academy Awards.

Jan, any results from the dr. visit, or are you waiting for test
    results? How long has hubby been wearing the sleep machine?
    I'd be afraid of it. Figure I'd roll over and mash the thing into
    my face.

Spacee, thank you for your verse. Here is the Consumers'
    Report on the "Roses are red" format.

"Roses are red,
    Violets are blue."
    Over the years
    Been found tried and true.

Pam, I used to love to take my son to Disneyland. And we
    both enjoyed Small World. But, I 'spect if the machinery broke down
    and one were trapped in there, there might be several cases
    of music-induced madness.

Anyhoo, the Sherman brothers wrote the cheery song. They
    wrote a lot of music for Disney movies. Their masterpiece
    was Mary Poppins. HaHa! I'm so old I remember when that
    movie was new. I went 2 or 3 times.

Oh yeah, the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire.

What kinda dog were you hanging out with, Pumpkin? I just
    read for the first time that Abe Lincoln had a dog. He didn't
    take it to Washington when he left Springfield. Name was
    Fido. Was that the "F" word you screamed.

Fido was a popular name for dogs because it meant Faithful,
    I read.

Oops, I didn't mean what kind of dog, Pumpkin. I meant, what
    is his name. Everything gets confusiated these last few years.

And I keep dropping things, and spilling things, and forgetting
    things, and losing my balance. Yesterday I got so mad I
    threw a pad of paper. Turned out to be heavier than I thought.
    Now there's a dent in the wall.

But could be worse. Might be a hole in a dike.

Anydobby ever cook cauliflower where part of it was frozen?
    Seems to have worked OK. But I don't want any nasty

Y-day had more energy than usual. Went to two stores, did
    the dishes and watered the plants. Weather forecast says
    3 days of rain coming our way. Unusual for LA to have rain
    anytime but the winter months.

Well, my cauliflower is done and so is the post.

14. spacee

spacee Member

Serious stuff first. Pam....I just love it when I KNOW I am sick and no one believes me
    and then....PNEUMONIA. You take to your bed for a good long time. Milk it is what comes
    to mind. I know you deserve the break and need to get well.

HRN, I am so happy that you figured out the virtigo problem! Whew. I used to have it
    this time of year but it was because of orange blossoms. Thrilled the melatonin is working.
    Win/Win. Now to figure out the infection.

Pumpkin...did you ever answer as to whether or not you have red hair? Just curious. I could have missed it. All my cousins and blood uncles have red hair. Ok, I am going to correct myself.
    I saw a pic of one of the cousins in middle school and that was not red hair she had...brownish. So that red as an adult came from a bottle! It was pumpkin color.

Rock, did you tell us the answer to the question you asked. Can't remember the question now. Will go back and read over. Doing a happy dance (in my mind) for your energy you

Victoria. Your DH's sleep study results were terrible. Does he sleep better now?

I don't know how you kids sleep with snorers. I can't. I did for years, then found another
    bed earlier in the night and felt a lot better the next day. So I called it quits. We are so different. Now he can get up and watch tv while getting dressed for work.

Brain is gone...should never have started naming people...that is one thing that always goes
    awry with me. Oh, someone had rain and hail, others rain. I don't like hail. We've had that bad here. Damaged a lot of cars.

Someone (Pumpkin) is going to have to do without a car. I have had to do that quite a bit off and on over 40 years. I am wondering if I am going to do it again when son gets a job. I want him to have my camry (2000) to go to work in so wife and baby can get out.
    Makes for Sat morn to be the errand day and I'm not up then.

Hope Rock stays afloat....I can see his post. Wish I could look over the others....

Well, Love you All!!

Can't wait to hear HRN's report.

15. victoria

victoria New Member

muy cansado (very tired) so maybe I'll get to sleep fast. IF I don't do as the person in the following poem:

Cleaning Poem
    I asked the Lord to tell me
    Why my house is such a mess
    He asked if I'd been 'computering',
    And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my butt,
    And tidy up the house.
    And so I started cleaning up...
    The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
    That really did the trick...
    I was just admiring my good work.
    I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops - I found
    A real absorbing site
    That I got SO way into it -
    I was into it all night.

So nothing's changed except my mouse.
    It's as shiny as the sun.
    I guess my house will stay a mess.....
    While I sit here on my bum.

Hope now you can get well, Pam; and make sure you let everyone work their guilt off!

My DH doesn't sleep any better, no. While he doesn't snore, he does now get up about 12X/night, literally. Because his sleep is so light tho til 5 AM, if I stirred at all he would start talking to me. I can't answer or I awaken too much and take another 30 minutes to go back to sleep, while he drops off in 30 seconds for at least another 45 minutes... so we don't sleep together anymore either. LOL!

Hope you all have better weather and spring is finally coming!

Rock, Gordon sure has a great sense of humor! I don't like cauliflower... but how DID yours turn out? Amazing how weak walls are unless you accidentally stub your toe on a corner...?

Speaking of songs and going mad... they were playing Sesame Street songs amongst others at Gitmo. I don't think it would matter what song it was, if it was played enough, it would be too much.

Jan, hope you got some answers from your NP today and are resting well tonight!

Pumkin, glad you got some good news! I remember growing up with only 1 car in the family, until my bro and I became teens and my mother worked... TG at least until then we were within walking distance of town and school.

Fay, I had a roommate in college who used to use a satin pillowcase for that reason. I wonder if she still does? I would think it would be hot on (MY) face, but, a cap might be more practical.

But would the satin side be on the inside or outside? Or double-sided? I'm confusiated by THAT question!

Spacee, the guy who works for us told us nobody in his his village grows bouganvillea because it is so unmanageable, LOL. Still waiting to see some green on ours... Most of what I see has been planted in courtyards and alongside walls. It really is nice overhanging the walls, since Mexico is in love with walls around the perimeters of their properties.... outside walls are often very plain to ugly regardless of how nice it is inside the walls.

OK I was confusiated, now I'm going to act Confuscious-ated:

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."

buenos noches!

16. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Thanks for all the well wishes.How do you take it easy when you didn't do much to begin with?Well I guess I'm finding out.

My DH snores sometimes and usually a nudge will do the trick.I once suggested at least twin beds but he had a fit.He's a hugger at night and his heavy arms would be so painful I couldn't sleep.He seems to be better about staying on his own side now.

A sleep cap?It would be off my head and need to be hunted for every morning I think.

Victoria I'm learning a lot about Mexico from your posts.I enjoy hearing about the land,customs,wildlife and customs.

Pumkin I'm glad some good news came your way,that's great.

I don't know Spacee I'm still thinking about those pampered piggies.Sure sounds relaxing.

70 today and we're having beef stew.Not planned to well is it?I could throw it in the cooker and leave it all day so that's what I did.Poor FIL has the sniffles just like I started out.I feel so bad to have passed it on to him.I sure hope it doesn't progress poor guy.

17. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

Rock - to answer your question our little boy's name is Happy. He has curly white hair, thats right he has hair not fur. He has alot of silly antics. I know Happy sounds sappy but oh well.
    How was your dinner?

Spacee - Hmm pumpkin hair color. Thats funny. No i have light brown hair. Sorry i must of missed your prior post.

Pam - i chuckled over your first sentence because i can relate on bad days. Thanks for your good wishes. Stew will be healthy for you. I like it better the next day when all the flavors have blended. I hope your FL is ok.

Has anyone heard from Heavenly? She had a doc's appt today i believe.

Have a great day
  18. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Pam, that's funny! You really did a lot pre-pneumonia. Caregiving is hard work. So, take it easy now, rest, rest, rest. I agree, the stew will be good for you. And, I hope too that FIL doesn't get sick.

Satin sheets, satin pillow cases, satin pj's, and satin sleep cap. Sounds slippery, doesn't it???

Where IS Heavenly RN? I hope all is well.

Rock, did you burn more cauliflower? That's just the way I like it! (hahaha)

It was a gorgeous day here. Sunny and 64 degrees. It was cleaning day, so after my place was all spic and span, I picked a bouquet of daffodils for on the table. Actually, the blooms are not open yet, but very plump buds. They will open over night in my warm apartment. There are also hyacinth in buds. It's supposed to be warm and sunny the rest of the week, and I feel certain all the flowers will be blooming on Easter Sunday.

Nothing else is new here. I'm hurtin for certain and hope to go to bed early tonight. Hope you are all doing better.

19. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I forgot to add in my post, I loved your Cleaning Poem! Thanks for posting this. Did you make it up?

20. spacee

spacee Member

Loved the cleaning poem also.

I want to move in with Fay since her apt sounds so clean and fresh flowers too.

I am concerned about HRN...that she hasn't posted about her appt. I hope she
    is ok.

Happy the dog. I don't think he gets scolded with such a sweet name...he must have
    had that personality to get the name.

Victoria...your yard man says that Mexican's don't grow The Bouganvillas ..too much
    maintenance. I just had to repeat that. However, I can see your place in my imagination
    and I don't think anything else would look as beautiful or spectacular...so keep on keeping
    on...you have my approval!!

I have lost my mind but on Friday I am going to get an airbrushed tan. They do it where I
    get my hair done. It's like Fay said, you get a pedicure and then the whole house (me)
    needs remodeling. I hope it doesn't tickle.

There is a reason for it. I bought a dress. I prefer dresses...more comfortable. And finally the
    lengths are getting longer. Haven't bought one in 12 years. But have two weddings and a graduation...so I bought it. Now I need color on my legs cause there will be no wearing of

Ok, will hit the sack. New windows tomorrow. We get new windows in shifts that span over 18 years. When we had the ones done on the front of the house, it poured rain. The windows
    are large. I decided to leave home while it was being done. I wonder if I can tomorrow...will
    see. Cause they are the same size as the front of the house. Yikes. No rain in the forecast though.

Love to all!!