Love and prayers for all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Oct 26, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

Please know that you are all in my heart and prayers. When I have some energy I will share with you all about my adrenal test results.....basically I have none. But more at a later date.

Please just know that you all are in my heart, and that even tho I can't be here much....I LOVE YOU! Love, Tam
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Well that's a start in figuring out how to help your body!

Take care of yourself, your in all our hearts too.

Sending prayers,

Misty
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will pray for you. I hope that today is a better day.

Love....Mari
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You know you are in my heart and I'm Praying for you. De
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

So it's those darn adrenals. Yes, they can be a huge problem for us. I take a couple of products to boost my adrenals and it does help. When we are in professions that require giving of ourselves over and over and over again they can easily get depleted. I would imagine that if everyone on this board had theirs tested they would find the same thing as you have or close to it. I have seen an alternative doctor now for 2 1/2 years and he has helped me to turn some things around and I can see evidence of it at the cellular level as I am required to do blood work all the time. It is truly amazing how we can affect our own bodies by what we ingest in the form of good food and supplements. Of course the bad stuff we do does a number on us as well. I have been praying for you everyday and I sure hope that as you get more things figured out you will be able to develop a plan of attack to turn these things around. You take care now.

Love,
    Nancy