LOVE Cirque du Soleil

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pumpkinpatch, Jan 8, 2008.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

If anyone is planning a trip to Vegas, book tickets to LOVE! We went to Vegas for Christmas and went to the performance at the Mirage and it was AWESOME! The whole performance is done to the Beatles music. I had tears in my eyes at the end of the night. I had no idea it would be that good. You need to sit in the Balcony to take in everything.
  2. Doober

Doober New Member

are awesome arne't they?

Every now and then there will be a day long run of a lot of their performances on one of the cable channels (I forget which one at the moment). I try to catch this if I can.

The music, dances and acrobatics are incredible. The next time they come to Boston, I am planning on seeing them.
  3. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

yes, this was my first CDS show and it was worth every penny to see live. The performers are so talented. That's great they show on the Cable TV.
  4. jmq

jmq New Member

I think its the best show I have seen. Went there New Years Eve. I had tears in my eyes from the very beginning. Even my 12 year old wanted to buy a Beatle shirt when we left. It is expensive...but sooo worth it.

5. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Yes, I'm glad you made it to LOVE. Wasn't it AMAZING! We were there Christmas Night and it was sold out. Every time I heard a Beatles song now I can visualize the song in motion.
    Yes, worth every penny and more. Wish I could see it again.