Love/Hate relationship

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Sep 15, 2006.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

That's the kind of relationship I have with my body right now. I love it because it gets me through school and work and time with my family, but I hate it when I crash.

Going back to school has been extremely difficult, however, I'm really enjoying this semester. This semester is my maternity rotation (I'm in nursing school), and I've been looking forward to it since I began school. I'm loving it, however it's alot of hard work. I find myself running fevers again, and I already got sick only 3 weeks into it. Thankfully, it was rather mild compared to how I normally am when I get sick. Even when I have a simple cold, I always end up with a fever of 101. This time it stayed down and topped out at 100. And, it went away just in time for clinical today.

I hope everyone is continuing to fight the good fight. It's worth it if you are able to push through it. However, you still need to allow yourself ample time to rest and recover from even minor activity.

Gentle hugs,
    Kim
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

I know sweetie.. I work full time.. it's push my self then crash and burn.. I get the fevers and swollen glands and that too when I'm run down.. It is a fight.. you sound though like you have a great attitude!
    Hugs!
    dona

[ advertisement ]