Love my new job!!! : )

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Oct 11, 2002.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I love my new job! I cannot stay on-line much longer, but I had to let you know. I am exhausted though. The people there are so nice. I really like them. I like the doc I work with very much. Numerous FMS patients. I asked one how he is with FMS & they like him. That was great to hear, as he hadn't said anything regarding their(multiple patiens a day), reasons for visits & I thought that was great also.
    I'm going to look up LynnH' doc as she had good things to say about her.

I ended out working 5 days this week as my doc worked an extra day for some reason. I worked 47.5 hours & I'm exhausted! Phew! It does feel good to know that I'll be bringing money in again. It's great to work someplace that actually has enough employees to do the job.
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I love my new job! I cannot stay on-line much longer, but I had to let you know. I am exhausted though. The people there are so nice. I really like them. I like the doc I work with very much. Numerous FMS patients. I asked one how he is with FMS & they like him. That was great to hear, as he hadn't said anything regarding their(multiple patiens a day), reasons for visits & I thought that was great also.
    I'm going to look up LynnH' doc as she had good things to say about her.

I ended out working 5 days this week as my doc worked an extra day for some reason. I worked 47.5 hours & I'm exhausted! Phew! It does feel good to know that I'll be bringing money in again. It's great to work someplace that actually has enough employees to do the job.
  3. LynneH

LynneH New Member

Hi...glad you like your job. I read your other post about someone being in the same county....yes, we are pretty close to each other! I am meeting a friend today to go to lunch and then the movies in Silverdale. Can't get much closer than that, eh? lol lol Maybe we can meet some day!
    LynneH
  4. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

Congrats on your first(?) week back to work. You sound like you are ecstatic over it. Just wanted to say well done!:) Have an even better 2nd week!:)
  5. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

That would be great! I'd love to get together sometime. Silverdale is right next door. dolsgirl
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Thanks for your well wishes. I really love this job. It fits my fibro needs to a T. dolsgirl
  7. BonBons

BonBons New Member

How funny this board is sometimes. Our lives are about the same, in reverse. I've had the endo (1984) and subsequent surgery for more endo and adhesions (1990); lots of other goodies (see profile)! My 9 year old Sheltie Dylan died last year (don't know why) one month after I had shoulder surgery. We lived near Monterey, CA for 25 years and loved it, but I was getting worse (allergy-and pain-wise). My allergies started in 1994 and am very allergic to mold and dust. I have herniated disks/spurs in my neck and low back; cyst on sciatic nerve removed in 1998 which has started up again. So.....we moved to Florida in April! AND my husband is making 1/2 what he made in California (which is way too costly too) and I still haven't found a job. Wierd, huh? I'm so glad you found a place to work so soon and a job you love....I realy miss the west coast. BonBons
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

So glad you are liking your job.

Love, Mikie
  9. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Glad you like your new job, and I know it is so hard to find one that fits in with the Fibro lifestyle.

I tryed a job about a month ago, worked three weeks, but couldnt handle it any longer. I went job hunting last week, and landed a job, I will know for sure if I got it tomorrow, crossing my fingers.

Good Luck! Take it easy the first few weeks, take care of you!