Low Level Laser Therapy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Jan 21, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

My doctor has suggested that I consider "Low Level Laser Therapy" (recommended by Leonard Rudnick, D.C.).

Has anyone tried this treatment to relieve the pain of FMS? If so, what has been your experience.

Thanks,Lolalee
  2. yesnettv

yesnettv New Member

I receive this therapy from my chiro at the Burke Williams spa in Santa Monica - for cfs. I highly recommend it and my doc!
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Bumping because my msg disappeared...or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
  4. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

Hi Loralee, I have been using cold lazer treatments for a couple of weeks, they said it would take at least 4 treatments for FM. I am in high hopes it is going to work. Is what you have done cold lazer?? Hugs, Vertie
  5. Marjidoll

Marjidoll New Member

I saw a chiropractor who used a laser (looked like a flashlight) on my carpal tunnel.

I have to say, it really helped a lot. I dont' know that much about it for other things, but it makes sense that it could work for fibro. Let us know if you decide to try it.
  6. JoFMS

JoFMS New Member

Hi,

I used to have low level laser therapy and found it very good in combination with osteopathy if u see a good one. It certainly relaxed me and helped me sleep better at night. The person I used to see also used a series of stretching techniques that were great. I would definitely recc it to try if you have a therapist in your area. Mine was an hour away so had to stop as I had to drive which didnt help. Need at least 3/4 sessions.

Good luck!