Low Pelvic Pain Anyone????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by star273, Dec 12, 2008.

1. star273

star273 New Member

I know we have soooo many different symptoms with this disease, but I was wondering if anyone has low pelivc burning/pain. It makes me feel like I have to pee all the time. But it burns... I also have IBS so sometimes I wonder if it is that. Also, if I push on my pelvic bone, it is so tender.... anyone else have this??
  2. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I have pain in my low ovary area on just one side, radiating down my thigh, in the front

but! since I have gotten Fibro, I have to pee much more often...feel like I have to pee all the time....and it feels like it is "right there" when I do go....i have gotten a few bladder infections ...the same frequency as before i got sick.....one every few years...when I get one, i don't have any symptoms until I get the bad kidney pain....no burning or worse than usual urgency...when I get my pee tested at the clinic, the doc flips out because my white blood cell count? is super high...and i have a raging bladder infection.....

for me, i think fibro has messed with my bladder and peeing...i feel different in the areas you mentioned but not really painful...the bad pain is in the ovary area....
  3. gws

gws New Member

Interstitial Cystitis..
    burning, pain, urgancy to urinate, blood in urine
    hade a cytoscopy with hydodestention, and has helped for the past few months
    have ditropan for the pain, and it works great.
    also find i need to drink lots of h2o
    hope your feeling better soon
    ps, have had to change my diet, no spicy foos, citrus food and drinks, and my dear coffee[This Message was Edited on 12/13/2008]