lower leg pain, now intense itching instead

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Aug 21, 2008.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi, I have posted lately about my lower leg pain and now the pain has let up but now there is numbness at times and intense itching along the top area along both shins to ankles.There is no swelling, redness or anything visable. My Dr. said it was probabely tendonitis or Fibro related. Anyone else have these symptoms??
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

Never thought about this being fibro related. think it must be now.

I went thru a period where I thought I would scratch all my skin off! It also was my legs and also the numbness. It went away(itchiness) but still have pain and numbness..

This is a crazy dd
  3. charming

charming New Member

For about a month my leg been itching and near my ankle on my left leg and my right leg itch on the shin . it must be fibro related because my legs and my left foot been acheing along with leg itching. Wow this is amazing
  4. susabar

susabar New Member

I have had bouts of intense leg itching twice now and it seemed to last for a couple months !!!

5. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

My toes feel like they are broken most of the time and my shins used to feel like they were on fire. I go through itense bouts of itching on the tops of my feet going towards the ankles.

Has anyone noticed changes in there skin overall? My skin has become almost tissue like. It tears if I scratch. Also I have been breaking out in acne, ALOT.
  6. justlooking

justlooking New Member

Itching is a default "feeling". So if your body is unable to decipher a sensation, it will be felt as a itch.
    Maybe that is the reason so many of us itch?????