lower mid sectin pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by barn1253, Sep 6, 2003.

1. barn1253

barn1253 New Member

I am in a flare for about 2 weeks. Does anyone have pain in lower mid section around the bladder? This pain can be terrible. It is also in lower back and the back side muscles.I believe the Fibro has gotten into my bladder also causing spasms. I do not have a kidney or bladder nor a urinary track infection. I just would like to know if anyone experiences this also and what could heip. My med are methadone, percocet,soma, and ambien to sleep. With all these meds the pain still gets unbearable even with all the meds. Thanks to all and God Bless all
  2. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

sorry to hear about your pain.you should speak to your pcp about it.he will hopefully refer you to an urologists.it sound about how interstitial cystitus starts,at least with me.until then try aheating pad on the area.

hope you feel better.

lovabuga
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Barn, welcome to the board. I also have FM, but have not had the pain you are speaking of.

I recently pulled a muscle in my lower back, and it hurt all the way down to my toes and across my lower back. This was not FM pain, there is a difference.

I would suggest you speak to your doctor about this, it just not sound like FM pain.

Again, welcome to the board, and I hope you find out the problem soon.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I get this too!!! same~ I don't think many here get this like we do.thats why I tend to think its something else aloung with the FM. Mine is more one sided too.(is yours?) But its my whole low back,into and around the sides on the left. Alot of tenderness right above the pubic line.Feels like a irratable bladder cause it hurts more when I need to pee(or when my bladder is full). I get a moments relief right after I pee.but it starts right back up again.!! I've told my primary and my Rheumy.....and neither one seems to think its much cause they have'nt done anything!!!just a urinalysis to see if theres an infection and it comes out clear??????? I have had at times with this,trace amounts of blood in the urine.
    But then the next time they check it its ok??? so i'm just as stumped on this one as you!!! You are right hto....the pain can get bad and nothing seems to help it! I use a heating pad on my low back and sometimes move it around to the front too.(this helps a lil bit~) I wondered if its that Interstitial whatever its called!!(lol...I forgot what it was called!!!lmao)another fog moment~ cystitis!!!!!! there it is!!! see....the half funtioning brain!! Let us know if you should find out the cause ok? your symptoms sound just like mine.
    Hope your feeling better.....your not alone :)
  5. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

THE URO TOLD ME THAT IC COMES FROM SCARE TISSUE IN THE BLADDER.NY BLADDER CAN'T HOLD MORE THAN 1/8 OF A CUP,SO WHEN I HAVE TO GE I HAVE TO GO.YOUR BLADDER DOES NOT STRECH WHEN YOU HAVE IC.BUT UNLIKE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING I HURT WHEN I HAVE TO PEE AND IT IS EXCRUTIATING WHEN I GO THEN IT ACHES BADLY AGAIN.ON BAD DAYS THERE IS NO RELIEF.
    WHAT A WONDERFUL WORKD WE LIVE IN!!

,OVABUGA

[ advertisement ]