Lrning2cope, (Holly)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Oct 14, 2008.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Holly,

Thinking of you, and how you're recuperating from your operation.

I had a similar one, and the getting better part was so difficult. So hard to move.

I hope you're improving each day, with the pain lessening.

And that the operation went well. Looking forward to your coming back. Miss your beautiful prayers.

God Bless,
    Judy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hope you're recuperating well, Holly.

Love, Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Still thinking of you, sending up a prayer.

Missing you here. Hope you are getting better.

May God bless you, and help you in your healing.

Judy
  4. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Thank you so much for thinking about me. I am finally more in the everyday routine that I was in before my operation . As I thought there would be , I had a lot of scar tissue and adhesions.

It was laproscopic , but they ended up making 10 "holes" . OUCH ! They form a circle around my belly . If you connected them like a dot-to-dot puzzle , my belly would fall off ( not really , just a funny vision that I see )

I have moved out of the operation pain for the most part , into an extended flare . I am blessed though. I have friends and family . My daughter is well and content. So many things to be blessed by.

It means so much to me that you have been thinking about me.

Thank you , Judy !

In His Grace ,
    Holly
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Holly,

I'm so glad to hear that you're starting to move out of the post-op pain. I remember how hard that was to get through in a similar operation that I had. It's great that you're back here again.

It's wonderful to see your prayers again!

Judy