Lumbrokinase

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cindye, Feb 26, 2007.

1. cindye

cindye New Member

Have any of you that go to FCC used the lumbrokinase treatment and if so, what was the results>
  2. munch1958

munch1958 Member

Do you have a problem with hypercoagulation? To diagnose a hypercoagulation problem the FFC should have run an ISAC panel with Hemex lab in Phoenix.

I do NOT have a high fibrinogen count so this was not a supplement I needed to take. When I was moved into their nonexistant "maintenance plan" I was given this supplement as part of their standard treatment. It made me sicker than a dog plus they charge around $100 a bottle. I won't take it ever again.
  3. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I used an anticoagulant (heparin shots) years ago with no noticeable difference.

I've been taking Famvir (an antiviral) for four months now. I have just started experimenting with adding nattokinase (like lumbro, also an oral anticoagulant).

My herxing symptoms increase substantially when I do that. Apparently viruses hide in the fibrin in the blood. Thinning the blood allows the drug to get at them.

Other people here have reported the same thing.

I don't know if anticoagulants are that helpful on their own. I've not heard any dramatic success stories, but that doesn't mean that some people don't benefit.

Best, Lisa

4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I took this and experienced some leg cramping which they told me was the fibrin breaking up or something like that. If you have a coagulation issue lumbrokinase can help get at pathogens like Lisa mentioned.

If you do take it, don't buy at FFC. They charge a lot for this supplement. If I remember correctly, I paid substantially less when I did a web search.
  5. Juloo

Juloo Member

I've only been taking it for about a month. I'm supposed to work up to 6 capsules a day, but I am still at about 3. I'm having a lot of herxing, and I guess I could go down on the dose. I haven't really been taking it long enough to see the positive results past the herxing.