lungs on fire???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. doxygirl

    doxygirl New Member

    It comes and goes but I have been having this for quite some time...........I checked on the mold exposure website and it appears that long term mold exposure can and will cause permanant lung disease........"ughhhhhh" "sigh" "sigh" !

    Hugs
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/20/2007]
  2. doxygirl

    doxygirl New Member

  3. HRgirl

    HRgirl New Member

    Comes and goes but mostly in upper chest (bronchials) almost feels like everything is dried out and burning. Even goes onto the sides of my tounge. We lived in a very old house before my worst flare and it was found to have yellow and black mold. yuck. I am going to see an allergist, but usually you have to go right away or you will not test for mold exposure
  4. NyroFan

    NyroFan New Member

    Doxy:

    I will tell you, I heard the same thing. I was so suprised.
    I believe that is why there are 'sick' buildings.

    nyrofan