lupron and onset of fibro symptoms?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumy, Nov 12, 2002.

1. pumy

pumy New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to the board diagnosed 2 weeks ago. My symptoms
    began app. 2 months after completing 6 months of lupron
    injections for endo. Anyone else out there experiance similiar problems? Also I live outside Cleve. Oh. and the
    damp cold weather is a killer. This website has been a
    wealth of information.
  2. pumy

pumy New Member

Hi,
    I'm new to the board diagnosed 2 weeks ago. My symptoms
    began app. 2 months after completing 6 months of lupron
    injections for endo. Anyone else out there experiance similiar problems? Also I live outside Cleve. Oh. and the
    damp cold weather is a killer. This website has been a
    wealth of information.
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Welcome to our world. We are glad to have you find us as this is a great place of strength.

I don't know anything about lupron so I cannot help you with that one but I can tell you all of us have a different story with many similarities.

I was looking (and still do sometimes) for the cause & the cure and I was just sure that I would find it but I have mostly been working on acceptance, that is a tough one but I can say today that there is joy after getting this DD.

Keep coming back and throw out all your questions, we will answer, also search the past messages, just scroll back thru and you will learn a lot.

Jaci
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Nice to meet you, Sorry it's under these conditions. I can't help you out with the Lupon question, either. We all have a variety of reasons that seem to be causitive--and the more we dig, the more we find out sometimes that particular thing is just one piece of the jigsaw puzzle. In my short, and limited experience it seems to be a series of attributing factors, which I am trying to prioritize, and then tackle each. There are lots of great folks here, and fantastic information.
    Best wishes in your journey!
    Karen
  5. rge

rge New Member

I did a google search on LUPRON
    i think you should do one as there are lots of sites

THE NATIONAL LUPRON VICTIMS NETWORK is an independent, international, grass-roots organization comprised of men and women who have taken Lupron and are experiencing medical problems after stopping the drug. Founded in 1993, The National Lupron Victims Network includes members from the United States, Canada, Europe and other countries. Thousands of people have contacted the network.
    Numerous people are experiencing similar chronic medical problems after exposure to Lupron. Most are having difficulties in obtaining satisfactory medical care to address these problems, even when they are listed as adverse reactions for Lupron. The National Lupron Victims Network is involved with all issues relevant to those who have taken Lupron and continue to experience medical problems as a result of Lupron usage.

Ron
  6. tandy

tandy New Member

I've searched the lupron articles last year and there's alot of medical issues out there that point to lupron being a poison to the human body!!!
    I also have gone the 6 months of lupron for endometriosis a few years ago.But I had the FM first.
    I just spoke today to my GYN about getting off the depo shots and she asked me if I wanted to try again the lupron?? I would never!!So for me the lupron I believe caused other problems or made existing ones worse???
    If you should find any good info on this,could you post it??I'd be interested.Thanks,
    Tracey