Lupus and surviving/ originally to " Fabu Tam " she asked

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by MaxFame, Apr 24, 2003.

1. MaxFame

MaxFame New Member

Dear Tam, I really need a friend also. Like your style and how you answered back, that is always important. I ALSO have gone through more than my share and it gets me down, but I keep on tramping, even though I have had many negative thoughts. Like what is the use no one understands. I have Lupus, Fibro, had cancer, chronic pain all over, spinal stenous, spondylosis, periperal neuropathy, dislocating shoulders , hip and back severe problems and etc. Forgot TMJ and fell and broke 5 teeth. I go 3 times a week to physical therapy, 2x to a chiropractor, who uses an activator, 3x/wk to the YMCA to exercise in a therapuetic pool, see a therapist, belong to womens group therapy, see a Rhuematologist, Pyschiatrist, oncology GYNist, go to church, "PRAY", belong to a lupus support group, Fibro group, Cancer support group, Nami, Advisory Bd. for a Mental institution, Advisory board in the Mental Health dept., Advocate for all kinds of polictical issues and the Mentally ill. I have 2 Masters and am fighting not to be flat on my back. I collapse a lot but keep trying. I take computer classes at continuing Ed in a local college plus other courses such as horticulture. This was cathargic for me. I am on SSDI, thus in trouble financially, Been divorced, live alone, and don't aLways eat right or take my medicine or pay bills __with no money. Struggling to keep my house. All I can say to all this is:

"I AM TRULY BLESSED AND HAVE LEARNED A LOT ABOUT LIFE".

THIS HAS BEEN THE FUNNIEST COMMENTARY ON ME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

I JUST NEVER LOOKED AT IT IN ALL ONE LUMP!!!

******** IS NOT LIFE A MIRICLE********

BACK | REPLY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------