lyciumchld

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JulieO, Jul 27, 2006.

1. JulieO

JulieO New Member

Hey there,
    I'm on my way out the door, going to work, but wanted to post a quick message to you. I read your post yesterday on the reincarnation thread & was going to respond to it but noticed that you deleted it. I can see why--some may have thought it to be a bit strange. However, I thought it was extremely interesting! Also, you are an *amazing* writer!

I'm going to write another message to you later but knew I might forget if I didn't post something now. I read your profile & also found it to be interesting. Our stories are similar in some ways.

Take care!
    Julie

2. JulieO

JulieO New Member

So my memory ain't so hot :)

Not only did I not remember to take the time to post something longer, I forgot to bump this short message so that you might see it, lyciumchld!

And I'm feeling 3/4 brain dead right now so will leave this as an abbreviated note.

As I mentioned in the main post here, your writing is magnificent! I've only read a few of your posts & your bio but it's obvious that you possess a lot of talent & intelligence. The first post of yours that caught my attention was the one about your past life feelings/dreams. Interesting..

I used to love to read & write. These days I can do both, but not as well & my abilities are pretty sporadic.

I haven't seen any posts from you since then, but admittedly when I'm on here, I generally just peruse through things pretty randomly & only stop if something really catches my attention (which takes a lot to do these days!). I always stop & answer a question if I think I might be able to help someone but that's about the extent of things.

Okay, I'm spent for the day but wanted to bump & add a note. Primarily wanted to compliment your writing, say hi & mention the past life deal (again, didn't think it was weird).

Take care,
    Julie
  3. JulieO

JulieO New Member

Glad you saw this so I didn't have to remember to bump it again...who knows when that would have been? Ha!

I *totally* need to start doing the blog thing as well. A lot of my past writing is really just random things in journals. Mostly philosophical, observational & also a lot of funny stuff (or at least to me--ha--I can be easily amused)! My job actually involves writing as well, but I write business emails & also interact with our client via instant messenger. On my toopid brain fart days, it's quite a challenge to answer complex trading questions & make sure everything is spelled correctly, etc. (work @ a brokerage firm). I used to not even have to think about how to spell things correctly, grammar, etc & now I sometimes get stumped on ridiculously simple things.

Which blog site do you like? I used to post on a writer's site, I forget the name. Basically you post your stuff & others can read it & give you feedback. There are a bunch of categories...poetry, etc. I've never really written much poetry myself although I love to read it.

I'm feeling kind of nauseous so better go lie down :-(
    Take care :)