LYME DISEASE, CFIDS and ANTIBIOTICS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by surfjuice, Oct 28, 2002.

1. surfjuice

surfjuice Guest

Has anyone been diagnosed with Lyme Disease? Because I was part of the Incline Village outbreak in the winter of '84, and have all the herpes viruses including VI, the doctors "overlooked" testing me for Lyme even though I asked for it. (Had the rash in the summer of '84, Tahoe, camping.) I'm now scheduled for infectious disease Dr., I guess antibiotic therapy. Any help? I have so many viruses I'm worried how the therapy will affect me...I'm so sick, barely make it out of bed all these years. Anybody been through the therapy for Lyme?
    THANKS
  2. surfjuice

surfjuice Guest

Has anyone been diagnosed with Lyme Disease? Because I was part of the Incline Village outbreak in the winter of '84, and have all the herpes viruses including VI, the doctors "overlooked" testing me for Lyme even though I asked for it. (Had the rash in the summer of '84, Tahoe, camping.) I'm now scheduled for infectious disease Dr., I guess antibiotic therapy. Any help? I have so many viruses I'm worried how the therapy will affect me...I'm so sick, barely make it out of bed all these years. Anybody been through the therapy for Lyme?
    THANKS
  3. surfjuice

surfjuice Guest

Thank you for telling me your stories and information. I really appreciate you guys!