Lyme doc anywhere near Seattle, WA?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by hottea, Nov 12, 2007.

1. hottea

hottea New Member

I am hoping that one of you may know of a very Lyme literate doctor somewhere relatively nearby. I am scared to start antibiotic and other heavy duty treatment without someone I can trust a lot...

Thanks for any help. I have already searched for names on many Lyme sites and can't seem to find anyone near here...

hottea
  2. Daisys

Daisys Member

There is a site that is for Washington Lyme support groups, and I believe they have a list of LLMDs there. I think if you google WA lyme home page, you'll find it.

I know how you feel. This is a real complicated disease, and my PCP, who is an ND just doesn't have a clue when it comes to lyme disease--altho she's way better than the typical allopathic MDs I'd been trying to work with for many years.
  3. Katy47

Katy47 New Member

Their # is 1-800-8865963 or 860-870-0070. Or go to their site and fill out the form, mail it in with $5 and include a self addressed, stamped envelope. I think they're trustworthy.

Katy
  4. hottea

hottea New Member

Thank you both for your posts. I'll post if I find a good doc in this area, so that others can pass the info along.

It's so hard, barely having enough life force to get through each day, after 18 years of what I now know is Lyme, to be at the BEGINNING of lyme treatment...sigh...

hottea