Lyme Question Victoria... and others

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Chootik, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi Guys.

I was recently diagnosed with Lyme and have been put on the Samento, Cumanda, Burbur protocol..

I started doing this and a few days ago got a bit dizzy so I'm wondering if anyone else getts dizzy on these herbs?

Also starting a few days ago, I've been itching really bad, could this be related to Lyme??

Victoria, are you taking any of these herbs?

Is anyone else?

I'm confused about this, so if you guys can give some input it would be great :)

Thanks.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

I'm doing the Marshall Protocol and my son is doing LLMD rx'd protocol of abx...

but there are others here who are, blanking on names...

The itching COULD be a herx but COULD also be allergic... sometimes it is a hard call to make whether it's herbs or abx one is taking.

I've had itching responses to 2 things in my life -
    1) OLE (olive leaf extract) caused off-and-on itching thru the day and night, ultimately I was awakening myself scratching, altho no hives, and
    2) green tea of all things! -- it also started awakening me with itching at night. Both started with scratching during the day, but when it gets to the point of awakening me... then I know it's not good.

Point is, for myself, I generally regard itching as an allergy, not a herx. Have you talked with your doctor or whoever put you on this protocol about it? I would...

all the best,
    Victoria

3. Chootik

Chootik New Member

This is helpfull.

I'm going to drink lot of water and see what happens.

Do you know if this protocol is working for others?

Thanks Victoria.

Maryam