Lyme??? strange spot on my daughters scalp

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by grace4u, Aug 19, 2007.

1. grace4u

grace4u New Member

I have Fm I have suspected my daughter does also,simular symptoms. For about 2 months now does not remember being bitten. Has about 2 inch spot on back of head/neck area. It does not respond to cortisone ect. At first she thought swolen lyph nodes, but has swelling to two bumps we all have at the base of the neck. She now has had heart palpitations and left-sided numbness (resolved for now. c/o no headache but ears hurting ringing, afebrile. She has no money and small child. anything sound familiar?? Texas-flees are terrible=-mosquitos are worse. HUGS GRACE
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Do you suspect lyme? Heart palpatations, numbjness and ears hurting and ringing are all symptoms I have experienced with my lyme disease. Did you get a picture of the spot on her nect? If it's still there, take a picture it may be helpful with diagnosis.

It can't be a coincidence that she has this rash and is now experiencing symptoms. I know you say she has no money, but does she have health insurance? If so, she should see a doctor and get tested as soon as she can. It's already been 2 months, the sooner she gets treated, the better off she will be.

Good luck to you both!