Lyme tests have been sent

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CooBax, Feb 3, 2006.

1. CooBax

CooBax New Member

Just wanted to let those who have been so helpful to me that my blood work has been shipped....my doctor is working with an LLMD out west....I have no idea if I have Lyme but now I am finally going to find out if that is what is making me so ill....thanks to all the information I was given on this message board!!

Hope everyone is feeling OK and good luck with all your adventures...

Lesley
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Good luck on your results! I was tested for Lyme a few months ago and it turned out I have Lyme Disease. While I am not glad I have Lyme disease, I am glad I finally have something that can be seen on a blood test, if you know what I mean. I had so many come back normal that I thought I was going crazy there for awhile. I knew I was really sick, haha! I'm now on enough antibiotics to choke a horse! I am having awful herxing from the antibiotics, but I just keep telling myself that my body is fighting and I will get better some day!
    Take Care!

Kellyann
  3. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

What antibiotics are you on? Are you on any herbals Just wondering if I am on the right protocol.

Lesley*** Glad that you were finally tested,let us know the results

Dani
  4. busybusymom

busybusymom New Member

Just make sure your doctor knows what he/she is doing regarding the lyme tests. It is very common for them to come out false/positive. If they are positive, I would see if there are any "followup" tests to confirm the results. I've heard stories about people being told they have lyme, when, in fact, they don't.

Good luck to you.

Jennifer