??Lymph Node Flush.... is there such a thing??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jane_Canuck, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Howdy all,

I have a question, with all the flushes out there for all kinds of body functions is there a lymph node flush?

I have 2 lumps in my armpitt thta has to come out so I am schedualed for surgery tomorrow.

So when I saw a lymph diagram for the whole body I had wondered if there was such a thing as a flush.

Hoping someone has done this. If you have please let me know! TYVM
    Brenda
  2. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Hi Brenda.

Sorry about the lymph nodes coming out.. why do they have to come out anyways?

But on your other question... yes there are flushes for the lymph nodes. One good product is called "Lymphatonic" and it has a combo of herbs such as Echinacea and Ret Root which are really good at flushing your lymph fluid and basically getting it moving. There are other products as well you can just do a search on google and you'll find them. You can also do "Manual lymphadic drainage" which is a message therapy and also there is a machine called "LBG Therapy" which uses light rays to detox the lymph nodes and get the system moving again.

Let me know how you progress and good luck.

Chootik
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

That were mentioned some posts back or was that someone else?

Gee I cannot recall. Good luck with surgery, but are they nodes they are taking out or lumps under the pits?

Love Anne C
  4. futurehope

futurehope New Member

You may have been referring to my lymph node problem.

I posted awhile back because I have lymphadenitis.

I would be interested in finding out why she has to have them removed also.

Brenda
    [This Message was Edited on 03/26/2006]
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

This won't make surgery unecessary, but doing deep cleasning breathes get's your lymphatic system cleasned.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.:)

Claudia