Lymph Node swelling in groin area

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by shell, Jul 12, 2007.

1. shell

shell New Member

This is supposed to be a common CFS symptom...

I had a sono in January for some enlarged glands in the area right in the crease of my leg/pelvis. My glands are still swollen and those same ones there are about the same size but have fused together and have a dense consistency now. I have other glands in the groin area also swollen but they are painful and new. I am supposed to have a biopsy done in two weeks (oh the wait and panic attacks to be had before then).

Has anyone had this happen to them? I am very concerned that they are fused together... I don't read that anywhere as CFS related although can be some rare infections in some cases. Everything I have read so far with matted lymph nodes is cancer related.

Here we go again! Seems like my symtpoms have a habit of pointing to cancer. Scares the living daylights out of me, you would think I would get use to it after a while!

Thanks for listening, hope someone can give me direction on the lymph problems.

Michelle