Lymph system is completey inflamed and blocked.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Mar 7, 2006.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

I was looking at a photo of lymph system and every area hurts alot. I have swollen painful lymph nodes. Any idea on how to get your lymph system moving or thinned out?

2. hopeful4

hopeful4 New Member

I believe that WakeMeUp is right. First, have a Dr. check you out.

Other ways to get the lymph moving are:

exercise
    drink lots of water
    massage
    lymphatic drainage (a special type of massage)
    dry brushing
    qigong
    yoga
    rebounder

Maybe there are more, too.
    Take care,
    Hopeful4

3. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

the only thing that moves the lymph glands is exercise because the lympatic system can't move unless the body does. Just range of motion exercise, flailing about of the limbs, stretching this was and that, gentle jogging on the spot, even walking helps.

Glutathione, or its precurser NAC (n-acetyl-cysteine) is great for detoxing the body and stimulating the lymp system. So are any number of antioxidants.

I also use proteolytic enzymes most every day. They break up cellular debri in the blood and lymphatic system and bring down inflammation, as a result of this they are mildly pain relieving when your pain source is from inflammation and they also thin the blood. They have completely replaced ibuprofen for me.

I get mine from Prohealth, ProEnzyme P is the name. They are the same as WobEnzyme, which you may get at your local health store, but they are way more expensive because they are a famous patented German product developed by a doctor.

jeanne