Lynn - Atlanta Visit..................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Lynn,
    Nice meeting you on Wednesday. Question, do you recall how long the herxing process took place with you when you began treatment for Epstein Barr. I'm ito my 2nd week and really anxious to know what others have experienced. I remember asking yesterday, but we were talking to almost everyone and I don't remember you telling me, or perhaps I just didn't hear or understand...............I really was having a bad day and the trip home was really difficult, but I made it. Must be so nice to live so close to the clinic, how wonderful for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you again soon.
    DD

2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I really enjoyed meeting you as well! My herxing omly lasted about 6 days but you have had your problems for a lot longer than I have. Mikie has been through this too so you may try to post to her. I know it is unbelieveably hard to feel worse and go through this when you are doing everything you are supposed to to get better. I hope you turn the corner soon.

You are so determined and have such a beautiful light. I think next year you will be taking your daughter to buy school clothes and feeling great! (and riding too!) I know you will get there. You have all the love and support from your family and from this board!

I am so glad I took the time to come up there and meet you. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Lynn