Lynn & PJ -- Thanks for your Post Reply - Herxing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Oct 28, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Thanks for your Post. Sounds like the normal feelings although everyone doesn't experience the same symptonts.
    I go back to FFC/Atlanta on Tuesday and Wednesday. In the meantime, I', charting some of these strange feelings. My, it does enhance the flares seems like more than a 100%.........I'm in for the long haul and will take whatever I have to to feel better in a few more months, hopefully, sooner.

Lynn, are you the one that is doing so great with the Protocol in Atlanta?????? Did you have as many of the virus/bacterial infections as I. Hopefully, you saw my Post a couple of days back.

God Bless each of you!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Regards,
    DD
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

Yep I am and I am not the only one. I think my main trigger was pregnancy at 40 coupled with working my butt off and stress. I have only been sick for 3 1/2 years so the viruses may not have as firm a hold on me.

The main things I have are: EBV, mycoplasma, Candida (I have it well in hand) Free T3 (again problem solved), Hypercoagulation (improving), Low NK cell (improving), Adrenal Fatigue.

I think you should be fully prepared for it to take a year before you can start maintenance. I am hopeing to get off the antibiotics by Jan 1 but we'll see. You are gonna feel worse as you continue treatments but you just have to go through that as you have die off and your body adjusts. Die off is an end to a means and you have top try and stay positive even though you may have down days wondering if you are doing the right thing. I initially decided to committ for 6 months and do everything they asked and so far so good!

I cannot stress how huge my commitment and attitude has been in my recovery. I am really proud of myself for sticking with all of this and following through (not my best qualities!) I really thing the mind and body are connected and you have to be in as right a place as you can get mentally to tackle the physical.

Take Care and I think your problem really will clear up. Keep us posted on what they tell you on Weds! Lynn

I went Salsa dancing last night so something is working!