Lynn, Salsa Dancing, how wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dalphia, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Dalphia

Dalphia New Member

Lynn, congratulations on your achievement. That would just do me in should I attempt any type of dancing. So how did you feel this a.m., normal I hope.

Since your virsus/bacterial critters are basically like mine, I wanted to ask you how often you went into the Clinic for the I.V.'s, Viral and or Antiobidits????? If you live in Atlanta, guess you went every week, huh.

I'm so committed and determined to work through this process that I've been going two times a week since Aug. 29th.

Since winter is approaching and I live 3 1/2 hours from Atlanta I may need to go every other week for I.V.s.

Please let me know if you don't mind how often you received I.V. treatments for the host of disorders you had.

Thanks for sharing you information with me/us..........
    DD
  2. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I went every week for a long time but started feeling so good I just kinda dropped off.

My friend and I drug our husbands kicking and screaming to classes. They are both at the GA fa game so we went dancing with our instructors last night. We were worried it would be smoky and we would be really bad but it wasn't and we weren't. We are gonna keep it up!

I can't believe it because if you had told me I would be Salsa dancing in Buckhead at 11:30 at night I would have laughed and then cried.

You will get there but it may take time. My goal was to feel better by JAn 1st. I am still not 100% but I am shooting for it! Good Luck and TAke Care! Lynn

PS What day and time do you come I will try to come and meet you L