Lyrica Commercial/other commericials!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ChungieDolor, Oct 29, 2009.

1. ChungieDolor

ChungieDolor New Member

Hello everyone, Curious whether anyone sent an e-mail to the maker of Lyrica and receive a response. I know everyone responds differently to treatments, but watching this commercial made me so mad! Did anyone else feel this way. The commerical made Fms look like an every day cold? Although, this lady looked a little sick in the face, she was able to teach, walk through a college setting (what looked to be one) and smile all the way to the bank. I wish my life was so wonderful!

Let me know what you think. Or how about that commercial where they only show people crying? Shouldn't they advertise more!

I have been away, but I am glad to be back!

[This Message was Edited on 10/29/2009]
  2. UsedtobePerkyTina

UsedtobePerkyTina New Member

The person you see is the person after taking the meds (at least that is the claim). Their point is not to educate the public on the severity of FM, their point is to get the miserable patients to go to their doctor and say, "I want to be like that lady on the commercial. Should I take that medicine?"

They do the same thing with allergy meds and arthritis meds.

3. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

Makes me ill too!

The last advertisement I seen had a lady who had been painting a room. I can't even CLEAN a room, I sure can't paint one!

4. AdirondackScarlet

AdirondackScarlet New Member

atlease they showed a man crying..
    put me on a commercial...
    only i can't take lyrica
  5. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

i tried to paint one wall last week and i have been in agony since....just one no painting or washing walls for me...

no lyrica for me either! i am too scared to try that stuff!