Lyrica - New Level Today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jengus, Dec 7, 2005.

1. jengus

jengus New Member

I have worked my way up to 150 mg. of Lyrica 3 times a day starting today!! This is level that I've read that Fibromyalgia tests were done on and I'm so hopeful that it will start helping with my foot pain!! Is anyone taking this amount of Lyrica and has it worked? Hasn't done much for me, but I want to stick with it for a while longer. Would be interested in anything anyone could tell me about how much you take, time you take each dose, how far apart you take it? Anything anyone can tell me about Lyrica and Fibromyalgia pain???
    Thanks!

jengus
  2. mrsED

mrsED New Member

I am very hopeful about Lyrica. I am takin 150 mg. I have found great improvement in my sleep, I don't know if that is a concern of yours but it is for most of us with FM.
    Also, I just seem to feel more energetic. As far as the pain, I can't really say since I also just increased my pain med. The pain is always there, but I seem to be tolerating it better.
    If you do a search for Lyrica at the top of the page you will find lots of info.
    MrsEd
  3. lin123

lin123 New Member

My Back Surgeron just put me on this medicine. I take 75 mg. 3x day. I don't know if it's going to help me yet, but it's worth a try.