LYRICA......yet another question on those taking 450 mg.more

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Jun 28, 2008.

1. I have been taking 150 mg morning and night time, my dr. wants me to take 150 in afternoon. If I take the third one I am exhausted and fall asleep actually beween 4 to 7. Will it go away. It takes alot of the pain away. Pls no one answer that quit taking it, only those who have increased to 450 a day or more.
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I take the maximum dose of 600mg per day. I would ask your doctor about taking 300mg at bedtime and 150 mg in the morning instead of 150mg 3 times per day. It may help with the sleepiness.

I sometimes struggle with the daytime sleepiness but try to move to a point to get past it, I have both FM and CFS and try really, really hard to stay awake during the day or a very short nap...otherwise I will be up all night.

Hope this helps,
  3. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

the maximum 600mg a day (300mg twice a day). I did notice that the fatigue it caused did go away for me after I finished upping my doses.
  4. well in 6 wks of another 150 mg at 3pm , a total of 450mg a day I have gained 12 lbs! I am not getting much relief from pain and won't go higher . I see the dr in a couple wks and may work down the dosage. I can't afford this extra 12 lbs . Plus I am getting alot of blurred vision.
  5. Flaming

Flaming New Member

I'm in exactly your spot -adding the third dose. I'm having a hard time as it makes me really tired. Hopefully something new will come out as this isn't getting it.