Lyricadragon06 or anyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelscutoo, Aug 22, 2008.

1. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

I was just increased to 100mg three times a day. I have been on it for 6 months and was on 75mg twice a day then 75mg three times a day. The only side effect I see thus far for sure is that it makes me sleepy.

My lower back pain continues and may even be a little worse. The fibro and spinal stenosis makes it awfully hard to make it day to day but I try for a positive attitude.

I appreciate any sugestions or comments. Sounds like I may need to go to a higher dose. I have had fibro since 1994.
  2. desertsun

desertsun New Member

Hi angelscutoo,
    I take 600mg a day. This is all you can take. This has helped me. I think I would try this. I have Fm very bad. I have it all over my body. I hope this could help you. Let me know how things work out for you.

God Bless
  3. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

It has helped me alot. I still have lower baxk pain but it is the arthritis.

4. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I have been on it for almost 3years. I take 600mg a did take a higher dose for my pain level to be helped though.

It helps my nerve pain, IBS and stomach issues.

If you aren't having any bad side effects then I would continue to use it and maybe raise your dose and see if that helps.

The sleepiness did go away for me after awhile.