MAD MEN SEASON 4 PREMIERE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lgp, Jul 24, 2010.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I am sooooo psyched for the premiere of season 4 tomorrow night. I don't watch a huge amount of television, but I have become obsessed with this show!! Anybody else out there a regular viewer too? Let's chat!!!

Laura
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

big fan here too! can't wait either,I watch it online.

did you watch Breaking Bad?

jen
  3. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Glad to see another MM fan here!!

I have watched Breaking Bad and Brian Cranston is amazing~~won the Emmy first season out and deserved it. I have loved Cranston since his Tim Watley days on Seinfeld--LOL!! And what a departure from that character, right?

Unfortunately, I have not been able to watch BB with any consistency but, agreed, it is a wonderfully acted and fascinating show.

Laura
  4. 3gs

3gs New Member

OMG it is going to be a great season. just watched and its turning dark for the characters.

do you think Don will end up with kids? or at least daughter? Peggy is even standing up for her self.

Its fun to see stuff on show and remember back. show on tv was Sky King!

didnt see Cranston on Seinfeld. anyone without certain channels-watch on casttv.com-free

jen
  5. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

Hi

I am interested but did not get around to watching last time. Can you tell me a little about the plot?

Livvy
  6. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Are you talking about Episode 1/Season 4 that premiered the other night or the whole show in general? Let me know--I'll be glad to fill you in!!

Laura
  7. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

Can I have the cliff notes on the entire show?

:))
  8. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

bump for my summary! :)
  9. Puddleglum

Puddleglum New Member

bump for my summary! :)