MAD WOLF remember old post

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sofy, Dec 15, 2002.

1. sofy

sofy New Member

Have been searching and searching your old posts and cant find the one where you listed 3 or 4 supplements all fibros should take. Remember one was pea but the foil cap is failing me for the rest. Can you help/ I promise I'll print it this time.
  2. sofy

sofy New Member

Have been searching and searching your old posts and cant find the one where you listed 3 or 4 supplements all fibros should take. Remember one was pea but the foil cap is failing me for the rest. Can you help/ I promise I'll print it this time.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for the info. If calcium tablets are taken with meals, they allow the body to excrete phosphate through the intestines instead of the kidneys, which we seem to be unable to do efficiently.

Since I also take antibiotics, I cannot take my minerals with them or my hormones, so I take the synthroid first thing before I eat anything and then take the antibiotics after I have my breakfast in the morning. I take all the supplements at noon and take my other antibiotic and hormones before bed. I have three of those little boxes with the days of the week on them. That way, I can put all my bottles in a plastic box in the cupboard and only have to sit down and refill the boxes once a week. It helps not to miss anything too.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]