Madame Curie or anyone else that might know

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by srh, Apr 28, 2006.

1. srh

srh New Member

I have been searching on web for a place I can find out the regulated dosages for prescription drugs. I know the physicians have a book to look everything up in, but I wondered if there is something on the web? If not would it be in the library? And do you know what it is called? I am looking in particular for Darvocet.

Would you happen to know where I can find the info??

Lots of hugs...... Thanks

[This Message was Edited on 04/29/2006]
  2. jakeg

jakeg New Member

You can try this site. I have it book marked for future references for when new meds are rxed to me.

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/Home
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

"THE PHYSICIAN'S DESK REFERENCE". It is put out by the drug companies and given free to doctors.

If you read about possible side effects you will see they are pretty much the same no matter what the drug. Everything from itchy skin to death. (Of couse, the latter seldom happens.)
  4. srh

srh New Member

Thanks guys.

I'll check the library. the site never had what I wanted. What I wanted to know is the max you are supposed to take a day on Darvocet. Not the side effects, but the regulated dose maximum per day.
  5. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I know this is not the exact info your are looking for but, I recently asked a Pharmastist friend of mine and she said the max is 6 a day or you will have liver trouble.