made it through biopsy today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Nov 15, 2007.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Good evening everyone: I made it through the biopsy just fine today,did get a little sick in the stomach but figure that was from nerves. They were all really nice and talked to me to keep me calm. They did have a problem getting to the nodule,apparently it is dip and is at an strange angle,it is also bigger than they first thought,so that was a little scary. Thx to everyone on this board and the good Lord I did fine today. I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I will keep each and everyone of you in mine. Hubby got in late last night and since I was ok he left this afternoon for Ohio but has called about every hour or so to check on me. I'am tired tonight so I will check back with everyone tomorrow. I'am so glad my daughter got me started on this board I don't feel so alone and like no one understands how I feel at times and someone is always around to answer questions or just give support. Thxs again everyone. Biddy
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Good to hear you made it through the biopsys. Your neck may get sore tomorrow or the following day from the procedures. I know mine did.

Try to relax and think good thoughts. I hope you get a good night's sleep. Soft hugs. joyfully
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I am glad you got through the procedure and I am really glad that the staff kept you comfortable, you will be in my prayers and thoughts for good news on the results. we are glad you are here with us and always remember we LOVE you.

Love to all, Ann
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

and this is certainly good news.

Rest...recoup.

Glad all went so well.

Sue
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I am so glad it went okay for you today. I will be praying for you that the biopsy turns out o be fine. I know stuff like this can be so scary. Try not to worry, I know it's hard not to. How long until you find out the results? Please do let us know. You are neer alone, you always have us here for you, ALWAYS!

Your friend!
    Kellyann
  6. jmq

jmq New Member

and take care of yourself. I had a breast biopsy about 6 months ago and I got sooo much support from everyone here. Glad you are OK and let us know how you are feeling

jmq
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I'm happy you're biopsy is over. They are very stressful.

Rest and take care of yourself.

God Bless,

Kim