Made it to my sons B-day party!! But...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mariac2000, Dec 9, 2002.

1. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

Rheumy hasn't called me back yet . I called 2x on Thursday and just got the nurse trying to push Anti-inflammatories on me. I called 2x on Fri. Nothing. I called and left a message this morning. Nothing. I was in so much pain yesterday that I almost went to the hospital, but I couldn't bear the thought of more docs telling me my pain isn't that bad. Yesterday it was a 10 and current meds are doing nothing. It's not even noon and my legs hurt so much I can barely get up my stairs, and I still have a whole afternoon with 3 kids. Why won't this man help me.
    Anyway, enough complaining. I try to keep going as well as I can and am looking forward to dinner out with the girls tomorrow for my birthday. No drinking though. Found out the hadr way on Thanksgiving that alcohol, even in small amounts, is bad.

Maria
  2. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

Rheumy hasn't called me back yet . I called 2x on Thursday and just got the nurse trying to push Anti-inflammatories on me. I called 2x on Fri. Nothing. I called and left a message this morning. Nothing. I was in so much pain yesterday that I almost went to the hospital, but I couldn't bear the thought of more docs telling me my pain isn't that bad. Yesterday it was a 10 and current meds are doing nothing. It's not even noon and my legs hurt so much I can barely get up my stairs, and I still have a whole afternoon with 3 kids. Why won't this man help me.
    Anyway, enough complaining. I try to keep going as well as I can and am looking forward to dinner out with the girls tomorrow for my birthday. No drinking though. Found out the hadr way on Thanksgiving that alcohol, even in small amounts, is bad.

Maria
  3. BonBons

BonBons New Member

I saw your post about nobody reading your posts. I'm sorry that you feel so lonely. I sometimes read them but don't always have anything great to say. I wanted to tell you way to go, getting to your son's birthday, and ask you to stay and give us all another chance. I also have the problems with alcohol - can't tolerate any, and sometimes I wish I could, but when I do, I pay for it, like you. Take care of yourself; I hope you get a decent doctor who responds to you; if not, look for someone who will! BonBons
  4. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

That's all we can do, Maria....find out what works for us, and what doesn't. I've come to understand that this is such an individualized disease! For example, alcohol doesn't bother me in the least (unfortunately....sometimes I'll have too many glasses of wine to compensate for meds not helping me sleep). I LOVE heat and humidity, while so many others say humididty kills them. I guess all we can do is adjust as we go along! *shrug* I suppose there isn't really much else to do....
    Peace and Love,
    Stormy

[ advertisement ]