Madwolf, A Question For You

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is the fact that Cipro belongs to the family of fluoroquinolones mean it contains Fluoride? I am allergic to Fluoride and my allergy to it is getting worse. I had a bad reaction to Cipro and am wondering whether that's the reason. I appreciate your help, as always.

BTW, how goes your and your wife's Herxing? I hope you both are doing better.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I dated a cop who was shot through the femur with a 45 caliber handgun. It left his leg shorter than the other. The put a contraption on his leg with screws on the outside. They kept screwing the fracture further and furteher apart and new bone would fill in the gap. He is now able to walk without a limp and without orthotics and do everything, including riding his bike. Amazing! I don't know whether it would work on an old fracture or not.

Sorry about the stomach thing--Ugh!

Thanks for the info. I suspected as much. My doc didn't even know the full name of the family of this drug and didn't take the time to look it up. He just said it was a quinolon. I thought I was going to have to go to the ER as my breathing was quite labored. I was prescribed a topical fluoride gel by my dentist for a sensitive tooth and it did the same thing.

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]