Madwolf--A short note.........

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catgal, Aug 12, 2003.

1. catgal

catgal New Member

Hello Madwolf~~Hope you have been feeling well. I've been quite sick lately with FM/CFS/Back/Asthma flares, strep throat, kidney infection, and thrush. I'd never had thrush--it was AWFUL--my physician said it was caused by my inhaler, and that I needed to rinse my mouth out after using it.....fine time to tell me.

Have you gone through the box I sent you? Was it any help? Have you given your wife the bag I sent her? Did you get the symbolism behind the Native American Feather Flag Pin I sent you? Have you decided to post pone your Glacier trip this year due to the fires or are you going to go ahead and come? Know this is lots of questions, but never heard anything from you after I sent the box.

Hope life is being kind to you. Blessings, Carol...
  2. catgal

catgal New Member

How Are You?
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

SEVERAL OF US WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU........ HOPEFULLY YOU'VE JUST BEEN BUSY & NOT FIGHTING A "FLAIR - UP"..... WE ALL HOPE YOU ARE JUST ON VACATION...... BILLCAMO.
  4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

good to hear/see you doing ok........ & i've experienced how shovels can be dangerous.... i blamed the shovel.... not me... take care !!!!!!!! billcamo.
    (DON'T KNOW HOW THE WAGGIN' FANNY ICON GOT ON THIS....)[This Message was Edited on 08/16/2003]