Madwolf or anyone else:re:phone calls

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by VickyB, Jan 23, 2003.

1. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Would you rather a patient call you on the phone if they have a simple question about their medication? Or would you rather they made an appointment? I am not sure if I am annoying my doctor or not by phone calls (he does not seem very happy to return calls) but what should you do if you have just been to see him a week ago?
    Thanks for any suggestions, Vicky
  2. LauraLea

LauraLea New Member

Vicky, I know dr's don't like to return calls, but I think it's a part of the service they provide. I don't think you should make an appt for a simple question.

What I suggest is to ask your dr the best time to call if you have a question about medication. Sometimes they have part of the day when they are doing paperwork or whatever. That might help, but don't think you are being a pest because weather they like it or not it's part of their job....
  3. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Thanks for the reply!! I noticed Madwolf did not reply-Whats up with that? Maybe he doesn't like those phone calls either. I think men in general do not like the phone.
    Thanks, Vicky
  4. popgun

popgun New Member

What LauraLea says is right on the mark.
  5. VickyB

VickyB New Member

Wow, thanks for being so honest!! I thought I might get you to respond with my remarks but didn't mean to pick on you. Hope you have a good day!!
    Thanks again, Vicky