Madwolf - Question for you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elvira, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Hey Madwolf,

You responded to one of my posts dealing with low-body temp (my temp rarely makes it to 98.0) and told me to research Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum. I have done this, and have also done his on-line program assessment and received his recommendations for how to treat my fibro. One thing recommended was Diflucan. This is not an antibiotic, is it? I know there has been some concern that certain antibiotics (containing fluoride) may have actually gotten some of us to where we are right now and that they should be avoided. Also, have you ever prescribed his treatment program for any of your patients, or have you tried it for yourself? I want to approach my doctor about this and get him to start me on the Armour Thyroid right away and want to be armed with all the backup I can find to document the treatment plan. Also, I understand that probiotics are important for us. Is this acidophilus? I appreciate your insights and assistance.

Here's to us all having better health!!
    Anita
  2. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Hey Madwolf,

You responded to one of my posts dealing with low-body temp (my temp rarely makes it to 98.0) and told me to research Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum. I have done this, and have also done his on-line program assessment and received his recommendations for how to treat my fibro. One thing recommended was Diflucan. This is not an antibiotic, is it? I know there has been some concern that certain antibiotics (containing fluoride) may have actually gotten some of us to where we are right now and that they should be avoided. Also, have you ever prescribed his treatment program for any of your patients, or have you tried it for yourself? I want to approach my doctor about this and get him to start me on the Armour Thyroid right away and want to be armed with all the backup I can find to document the treatment plan. Also, I understand that probiotics are important for us. Is this acidophilus? I appreciate your insights and assistance.

Here's to us all having better health!!
    Anita
  3. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

Where do you find this site?I have fms,will it help me? plz, LindaGa
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2002]
  4. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Go to a search engine and type in Dr. Jacob Teitlebaum. Or type in "From Fatigued to Fantastic", that should bring it up. If you can't find it, email me at awuest@pmcharlotte.com.

Anita
  5. LindaGa

LindaGa New Member

TY I will search this out LindaGa