Madwolf, you live close to me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Dec 14, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I hardly ever (maybe 4 x) look at profiles and you live just north of Spokane, I am in Tri Cities. I was complimenting you recently and thanking you for being here and I promised you baked goodies, I can actually make you goodies & meet you in person. I would love to just sit & visit with you & soak up some of your knowledge. Does your bride have fibro also?

I would love to plan to come up that way & have dinner with you & your wife & my hubby, we ate at the Ramada Inn at the airport and had the best meal of our life, maybe we could do that sometime after the harsh winter roads come & go.

Did you see my post on adrenopathy? Would you please read it when you get to it and respond, I just posted it today.

Thanks again for being you, you are quite an asset!

If you get down this way please let me know if you are interested in meeting, also I am in charge of the local support group here run by the Neurological Center, we have speakers come in, would you like to be a speaker, we would love to have you cuz I said!

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I hardly ever (maybe 4 x) look at profiles and you live just north of Spokane, I am in Tri Cities. I was complimenting you recently and thanking you for being here and I promised you baked goodies, I can actually make you goodies & meet you in person. I would love to just sit & visit with you & soak up some of your knowledge. Does your bride have fibro also?

I would love to plan to come up that way & have dinner with you & your wife & my hubby, we ate at the Ramada Inn at the airport and had the best meal of our life, maybe we could do that sometime after the harsh winter roads come & go.

Did you see my post on adrenopathy? Would you please read it when you get to it and respond, I just posted it today.

Thanks again for being you, you are quite an asset!

If you get down this way please let me know if you are interested in meeting, also I am in charge of the local support group here run by the Neurological Center, we have speakers come in, would you like to be a speaker, we would love to have you cuz I said!

Jaci
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

We have a speaker every other month, the first available time now is June mtg, 1st Tues at 2 pm.

I can create a different time & assemble the group if we need to, we're pretty flexible.

Hope your day gets uncranky!

Jaci