Madwolf

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Nov 12, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

are you a Dr?

I love reading what you have to say, you are a wealth of information.

Thank you for being here.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

are you a Dr?

I love reading what you have to say, you are a wealth of information.

Thank you for being here.

Jaci
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

you are really informative, can I bake you some cookies or something?????

Apple pie???

Have a good night!

Jaci
  4. Roxi

Roxi New Member

I, too, appreciate your dedicated help. Been thinking I ought to go on the anti-inflammatories too. I have the osteoarthritis flaring. Hands the worst. Have developed my first Heberden's node. Wish there was something about the FM that you could point to and say "See that?!"
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

it is anti inflammatory, it really does help me too.

Jaci
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

It was sea shells & vinegar though! That was fun.

Wolf whenever you feel like telling all of us to take a flying leap just hint that your rather hungry for something homemade & you will be bombarded with sweets & lasagna, etc.

Jaci
  7. sofy

sofy New Member

Do you take otc or scrip. When I PMR 10 yrs ago I was on something 800mgs several x per day & prednisone. Had to also take something to protect my stomach & hbp meds because the nasids raised my pressure. Should write a ditty about the drug go round. Its positively biblical. One begets the other. Am a little afraid to take otc at the amounts needed to do any good for fear of stomach damage.
    I dont bake cookies or lasagna any more but have a fork and a smile. I have decided if I want cookies I must do my part to keep the bakers kids in socks so go buy them. If you try just a tiny bit of creative thinking you can justify almost any behavior.
  8. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

it is scrip, it does help, I also take a muscle relaxer, skelaxin.

and ultram, trying to stop that tho & just do hydrocodone when I absolutely have to.

Jaci
  9. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Be careful withdrawing from Ultram...it is the ONLY med I have ever had difficulty coming off of! I never had trouble with MSO4 or Demerol or Percodan or Vicodin or Oxy....just my little old Ultram. I did get off and I stayed off about a year....a VERY painful year. Now, I take two three times a day GLADLY and would KILL anyone who tried to make me do otherwise!!! lol
    Love,
    Kady

Madwolf,
    I, too, am a nurse. I bake, too, but could you wait till my back gets a little better? My oven is low and I can't bend.....lol Thanks for all the advice. Some of my best buddies are PAs and FNPs...
    k
    [This Message was Edited on 11/13/2002]
  10. kadywill

kadywill New Member

got it, Ace....those just happen to be my specialties!!! No good-for-you foods here and I use the real, fattening ingredients! I'm not good like all of my friends here who stick to a healthy diet. I have never drank, smoked or used illegal drugs and I gave up my diet drinks over a month ago and I ONLY drink large quantities of H2O, so I have to have one vice, don't I???
    Love,
    Kady