Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ladybugmandy, Jun 2, 2012.

1. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

NEW video about making MAF878 available by mail:
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Great video. Someone posted it on FB.

Did Dr. E have you do the special diet that recommends?

It is extremely limiting. Plus there was a supplement that they recommended
    for nonresponders. Can't remember what it was but something that is
    easily gotten at a health store or online.

Thanks again,

3. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

Hi Spacee. No, no one told me about a diet, perhaps because I am a long distance patient. I basically just went there to buy the GcMAF and I consult with Dr. Enlander on the phone every 6 weeks or so. There isn't much to bloowork is improving and I seem to be doing well.

He likely has a more detailed protocol for people who see him regularly. There is also the fact that I am paying out-of-pocket.

I did read somewhere they it's better to have a "caveman" diet while on GcMAF, with meat, etc....

4. spacee

spacee Member

This info was at a dot com site, not Dr. E's info. Yes, it was a lot of meat
    and fish. No gluten, I think. And, A LOT of water.

So glad your blood work is improving!!

It's been a long time coming for you!

5. ladybugmandy

ladybugmandy Member

aww thank you spacee. i must agree...i have definitely been through utter hell! i am excited for you to try this, too.

on that same website where it tells you to eat a caveman diet, it also says to eat piglet brains LOL....with my luck, i would end up with a weird prion disease from that, even if i could stomach it lol

i actually am not eating a lot of meat at all. i only eat chicken and not very often. i live with a strict vegetarian.