Mag/Malic Acid Question....Hurry Please?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fayebear56601, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Hi,

Remember me?

It's been awhile since I have been here. I have an important question about mag/malic acid combo. I didn't purchase them here, like I would have liked. I got them somewhere else and the combo I got has Ashwagandha Root Leaves Extract & Boswellic Acids. I want to make sure this is okay to take this combo at this point. I am not familiar with these 2 things. Can you help me out....They are 300 mg also.

Thanks Bunches!

~Faye~
  2. Hi,

Remember me?

It's been awhile since I have been here. I have an important question about mag/malic acid combo. I didn't purchase them here, like I would have liked. I got them somewhere else and the combo I got has Ashwagandha Root Leaves Extract & Boswellic Acids. I want to make sure this is okay to take this combo at this point. I am not familiar with these 2 things. Can you help me out....They are 300 mg also.

Thanks Bunches!

~Faye~
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

im not sure so im bumping this back up to the top
  4. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

Not sure if I spelled that right. I would do a search on those ingredients. They are some type of herbs used in aryuvedic medicine.
    Is your supplement sold as magnesium/malic acid or something else?
  5. Kimerella

Kimerella Member

I just stopped in here and there you were!

I would certainly do some research on these two ingrediants. I have never heard of them. What brand did you get?

I used the ATP+ Double strenghth ordered from this site. I am now using it for my children. (Daughter 8-years-old, in process of being Dx'd for CFIDS/FM; Son 12 years-old has ADHD, asthma and has shown signs of CFIDS). I am now using Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc from the drug store and Malic Acid ordered from this site.

The Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc combo only has Copper added. I believe in herbs, but they must have the same consideration you would give any supplement or drug.

Let us know what you find out. I would be very interested.

Have a good day.

Kim

6. Thanks for the replies. Man this board moves fast....Ummm, I am not going to be using it. I took my pharmacists advice and am just going to be using a regular combo without any herbs added. Since I am on heart meds, he thought it might be for the best. =)

Thanks,