Maggieann

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Maggieann, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Maggieann

Maggieann New Member

Hello to All, this is my first posting and just want to say how great it is to "talk " to others who love Our Lord God, and also have this horrible condition Fibromyalgia.
    I have only recently be diagnosed, but have been having tests for everything under the sun for almost a year now, discovered that i have mild Lupus, and now fibromyalgia.
    But i have a lot to be thankful for, a great husband, 2 smashing children and 5 grandchildren the eldest of whom has cystic fibrosis, but thankfully only a mild condition.
    Talk again soon
    Christian Love to you all,
    Maggieann
    God Bless
  2. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Welcome aboard. I too have been recently diagnosed and yes it is a horrible disease and very dysfunctioning. But God never said we would not have tribulations He promised us He would see us through them.

I am so thankful and praise His name that He found me a doctor who finally diagnosed me, is wonderful and very educated in meds so that they compliment each other instead of working against one another. I am feeling better. When I look at myself in the mirror I am beginning to see a small part of me again, and it has been a long long time since I have seen me at all.

I post a prayer every night on this sight before I go to bed for all of us and I ask everyone to stand in agreement with me on it and read. God said where we gather He is among us.

Take care and I love ya,

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Shaylee
  3. Maggieann

Maggieann New Member

Hello Shaylee, thank you for your prayers, isn't it wonderful to know God does hear and answer our prayers.
    sometimes not as we expect but always for our good, He really is an awesome God.
    My rhuematologist is very nice but i feel that she has not
    prescribed anything for the pain, I am on 100mg amitriptyline, this helps with sleep, but i cannot take the Celebrex because i have had stomach problems, and the paracetamol does nothing. Have you been precribed anything that helps ?
    Love
    Maggieann
    God Bless
    x