Magic Bullet blender

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jfrustrated, Oct 16, 2005.

1. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

I am "discussing" with myself whether to lash out and purchase one of the Magic Bullet Blenders that have just started to be advertised on Cable TV in Australia. It looks like it would be really good, but a bit expensive. I notice that Tigger 57 says that she likes hers. Anyone else have an opinion? I hope that this request re. a specific product is not against the messageboard rules. If so, I apologize, but I have not seen any other product like it - are there other blenders out there that aren't such a hassle to wash, wipe and store and the monster that I currently have?
  2. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi in australia. I bought these for my boys and their wives last Christmas, and they LOVE it, i want one for myself, but haven't gotten around to it. it probably is available on ebay cheaper than on the commercials, also in some stores in usa in their "as seen on tv" dept. i got 2 for the price of one and thought it was reasonable last year, but they are more common now--check the web first for a better buy. looks like something to make our lives a little easier. take care and have a great day--laurie
  3. gottagetbetter

gottagetbetter New Member

and love it!! I've only had it for about 3 weeks and have used it everyday! I got mine for 20.50 and shipping. It has the juicer and blender with it also. I definitely like it much better then the old blender and food processer!

~P :O)
  4. cats3

cats3 New Member

thought about getting one but after reading reviews about the product on epinions dot com I decided not to buy one
    problems with the juicer and motor burning out
  5. jfrustrated

jfrustrated New Member

Thanks for the info on magic bullet - will definitely check it out on ebay: on cable tv here, it is selling for AUS $160.00 plus postage! Sounds like I can get it cheaper but will read reviews re., motor etc. because I intended to use it as a blender as well.