Magnesium oil

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 23, 2012.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

Just heard about this product lately and it sounds like it could help releave the symptom of FM. You spray it on your body or do a foot soak and the magnesium gets into our blood stream much faster, by passing the stomach so you don't get the negative side effects of loose stools.

Anyone using this product? Is it helping you?

Aka Bonnie
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I don't have FM, but do use magnesium oil on sore muscles - e.g., when my lower back aches, and it works really really well for that. Also I had trouble with my wrist for several weeks and found using the magnesium helped that a lot too. My brother-in-law used it on his sore knees (I used it on my knee too) and it worked great. He was so grateful I told him about it he sent me flowers!

I find it works best when applied several times during the day and evening (and in the middle of the night when I wake up).

The solution the magnesium is in can dry the skin but you can wash the reside off 20 or 30 minutes after application to prevent this.

It is absorbed through the skin, so it might help with FM pain, definitely worth a try!