magnet bracelet

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelstapleton, Nov 21, 2006.

1. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

Just thought I drop you all a line and tell you about a bracelet I got of e-bay. It seem to help me with my pain. Although it does not take it all the way away. The sellers name on there is seanmonkey and they run around 17 to 20 dollars .
    My sister swears by her and told me about .
    Just thought I let you all know. Hope every one has a good trukey day !
    Bless you all
  2. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

I use Ebay all the time. I went in to find just a seller and you can't do it. I am very interested in the bracelet as I am sure others are.

Can you give us more information on how to find it on Ebay? The description that was on the item that way I could do a more exact search.

What does the bracelet look like?

Thank you and kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  3. IowaMorningGlory

I use Ebay since I don't go out much and was looking there. Only thing not able to find was Seanmonkey, but description at top would be nice. I will look under magnet bracelets, but just interested where exactly you got yours, for reference.

Thank you angelstapleton for the great info. Nice to meet you and am glad the bracelet helped you and your sister. Any suggestions for pain control and easy places to find them are great.

Take care and kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  4. mlrarr

mlrarr New Member

bought one off ebay too!!! I cant wait to get mine. I typed it into the search box and a whole list came up to chose from!!! Got one for my husband too!!
    Let you know how it works out.
    Melinda
  5. IowaMorningGlory

Thank you for letting me know it is just under magnet bracelet, that will help. Helpfull information is always appreciated.

Hope it helps both you husband and you. Sounds great!

Take care and Kitten hugs,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie
  6. angelstapleton

You have to go to advance search and search by seller.
    seanmonkey
    you can also type this item# 170052921961 to bring them up. These are of very good quality I received it within days of paying for it.
    Hope it works for you all.
    blees you all
  7. angelstapleton

Look at item# 170052921961.
    That will get you to seanmonkey items.
    bless you
  8. IowaMorningGlory

Very kind of you to get back to me. You are an Angel. :) I will definintely go there right now.

Have a great Thanksgiving,
    Blessed Be,
    Laurie

P.S. Put it in my favorite sellers list. Thanks a bunch. :)
    [This Message was Edited on 11/22/2006]
  9. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Thanks for the heads-up on these bracelets. I've used other magnets with success, I think I'll give this a try too, the price is very reasonable.

Quick question for you though. Do you wear only one, or one on each wrist? Just wondering.

Mar

Angel, just wondering. I noticed that you have the same last name as the seller, seanmonkey, when I placed my order. Are you related? Doesn't matter really. Magnets *have* worked for me, I know they don't work for everyone, but I've been plesed with their effects.