Magnetic bracelets

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Luxuria, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Hello gang :)

Anyone out there have any of those magnetic bracelets? I just got one today. My parent's neighbour was getting one for himself and phoned over and asked if Mom would like to have him pick one up for her and for me too. I figured why not. Haha.

Just curious if anyone has had any success with them? I never really thought much about the "healing power" of magnets. I started looking around on Ebay and there are SO many people selling the Q Ray bracelet and other fancy beaded bracelets with magnet beads as well. It's funny, I make a lot of beaded jewelery and have made a few necklaces and bracelets with magnetic beads, I even have a magnetic hematite ring that I wear now and then, just because I like the shiney black metal. LOL. My cousin who has Rheumatoid arthritis also wears a lot of this jewelery and for the same reason I do. Haha. He has been having lowered levels of pain lately, I wonder if it is from his jewelery and we never knew it?

Anyways, just wondering if anyone has had any luck with this type of thing. I sell some of the jewelery I make online and locally in my town....maybe I can appeal to a bigger audience with these magnets. Haha.

*hugs*

Bekah
  2. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Thanks for the compliment :)

Hematite can be both magnetic and non magnetic. Maybe check on Ebay for magnetic rings. There is a lot of magnetic jewelery on there. :)

*hugs*

Bekah
  3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

magnetic bracelets helpful in a subtle way. I dont notice as much when I put it on as much as I notice it when I am NOT wearing it.

Good luck with yours
  4. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Thanks for your reply gnanny

I'm doing an experiment with my bracelet to see how things go. I have been wearing it for 24 hours so far and haven't noticed a difference but it's still early :)

Bekah